Have you ever found yourself in the middle of a mess whether it's with co-workers, your parents, siblings, your children, your finances, your health, neighbors or maybe your marriage?
What is your first, natural reaction? Usually blame. Been there, done that.
Then, comes all the ideas of how the other person should change, so that whatever mess you are in together will be resolved. Been there, done that.
Even if you see your part in the mess, and start cleaning it up, and the other person(s) does not clean up their part - in the way that you want them too...then that blame cycle starts all over again, and any positive changes you made just turn into resentment. Been there, done that.
HOW do you find inner peace in the middle of life's ups and downs and in the chaos?
Here's what I did (and still do - life is a process, after all!)
1. Recognize you are only responsible for changing your thoughts, feelings, emotions, and how you perceive things and react to them.
2. Let go of trying to make someone change into the person you want them to be - even if you know they would be happier, or that they have more potential.
3. Let go, and start changing you.
4. Recognize that as you change, your heart is more open, forgiving and loving.
5. Watch the magic! Situations, and people will not annoy you like before. You begin to see the good in others more easily. Instead of negativity and limitations, you will feel more optimistic and see more possibilities. That positive emotional energy soon begins to have a powerful ripple effect. You will notice others calming down, being more lighthearted, less defensive, more open. The more positive you are, the more positive life experiences and people will start to show up and support your change. Those who do not want to support you, will gracefully go on their own path where they feel more comfortable.
Are you ready to find peace in your relationships, with your career and finances, with your health?
That peace must start from within.
Have you ever felt that meditating, counseling, self-help books, even prayer doesn't seem to make a lasting change?? (Been there. Done that.) Is it that those tools do not work?
If these tools are not working for you, there is NOTHING WRONG with you, you just have some blocks in your emotional energy.
What in the world does that mean??
Emotional blocks are a result of experiences in your life where you pick up negative beliefs and perceptions about yourself. Oh, and then there are the emotional blocks that are passed down from your ancestors...have you ever noticed emotional traits in families that recur generation after generation? Attitudes and beliefs about money - mostly not having it, unexplained fears and phobias, anxiety, depression, addiction, abuse, control issues, etc., etc.! It happens to everyone. Every family.
I was tired of trying to "get over" all of my stuff on my own...mostly because I wasn't successful.
I realized that feeling better did not have to do with God not answering my prayers to be able to let go, forgive and heal.
It had EVERYTHING to do with all the "emotional blocks and clutter" in the way of me being able to receive the healing He is always offering.
Emotional blocks and clutter include: not feeling worthy and deserving, lack of trust in yourself and in your abilities, among other things...that your conscious mind is usually not aware of. Your emotional mind (or subconscious, or energy) however, is well aware!
SimplyHealed™ energy healing quickly and easily gets rid of emotional blocks that are keeping you from feeling peace, joy, having fun or being successful in your relationships or business. It does not matter what chaos is going on in your life - you can have freedom from emotional chaos.
You can have peace.
You can have success.
You can have good health.
You can have happy relationships.
You can have clear access to God's healing power.
Are you ready to get the blocks out of your way?
Questions? Call me! 205-835-1968